Bryanna has extensive experience in advising both domestic and international clients (including corporate clients, statutory bodies and local authorities) on all types of construction and Engineering Projects (including the drafting and negotiation of bespoke form contracts and contracts based on Irish and International standard industry forms (e.g. RIAI, IEI, GCCC, JCT, NEC and FIDIC etc), Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects across all sectors, Facilities Management (FM) / Operation & Maintenance (O&M) arrangements for asset maintenance under long-life Public Private Partnership projects. Bryanna also advises on large scale infrastructure development, complex equipment purchase agreements, health & safety in the context of Construction and building control legislation
Bryanna is also an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Bryanna’s experience includes advising:
- Diageo on all aspects of the proposed large-scale regeneration of the landmark St James’ Gate Guinness Brewery site to be known as “Guinness Quarter”, a new urban quarter extending to approximately 12.5 acres of redevelopment in central Dublin.
- Hines on all aspects of the development of the land mark Central Plaza / Dame Street portfolio.
- U and I Group plc on the construction aspects of the Development and Letting Agreement with Union Investments for a large speculative prime office building at the site of the former Burlington House on Burlington Road, Dublin 4 (now known as “Vertium”) comprising approximately 16,000sq.m of office space.
- Kennedy Wilson in relation to the construction aspects of various Kennedy Wilson developments in Ireland.
- Bank of Ireland in relation to the fit out of Bank of Ireland’s new headquarters premises on Baggot Street, Dublin 4 known as Baggot Plaza comprising approximately 12,000sq.m over three blocks and the construction aspects of the agreement for lease with Kennedy Wilson.