Lisa practices in all aspects of property law with emphasis on commercial leasing, property acquisitions and disposals and property based lending. Lisa advises a number of high profile investors, developers and retailers.
Recent significant deals include advising:
- NTMA (as tenant) in relation to the agreement for lease and lease of its HQ at Dublin Landings 1, North Wall Quay
- U&I (as developer) in relation to the letting of Vertium, Burlington Road, Dublin 4 to Amazon
- Hines/Peterson JV in its acquisition of The Central Bank Dame Street Portfolio
- GA Developments and Westridge Real Estate on the acquisition of Camden Yard (formerly the DIT Campus on Kevin Street)
- Hines on the disposal of Bishops Square to GLL Real Estate Partners