She has a broad corporate practice specialising in mergers & acquisitions, public takeovers, IPOs, capital market transactions and corporate restructurings. She advises companies and boards of directors on corporate governance and strategic issues.
Significant transactions include advising:
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on its recommended takeover of UDG Healthcare plc
- Amgen Inc, on its recommended takeover of Horizon Therapeutics plc
- Sale of Cpl Resources plc to Japanese publicly listed company, Outsourcing Inc
- Fenergo on its sale to Bridgepoint Advisers Limited, Astorg Asset Management S.à.r.l. and the management team
- FINEOS Corporation Holding plc on its IPO on the Australian Securities Exchange
- The Irish Times DAC in its acquisition of Landmark Media Group including the Examiner
- Sale of Pomo Search (Holdings) Limited to Google
- Skillsoft Group on its restructuring through US Chapter 11 proceedings.
Myra is on the Management Board of the International Bar Association, ‘the Global voice of the Legal Profession’.