For leading lawyers and tax advisors who want to practice on their own terms.
If you have at least seven years’ experience gained at a leading Irish or international legal or tax practice, have the ability to generate business and are looking to work more flexibly, William Fry Connect is for you.
At William Fry Connect you will enjoy many benefits, including::
- Being paid a high percentage of fees collected for work you generate and undertake personally and a percentage of fees collected for work you refer to others
- Earning an introductory commission if you introduce other lawyers or tax advisors to William Fry LLP (William Fry)
No billable hour or fee income targets
- Deciding how much you want to work and when you do it
Flexibility as to where and for whom you work
- Working from wherever you want but with the option of William Fry office space if needed
- Full control over the clients for whom you choose to work (subject to usual conflicts clearance)
Access to the full resources of William Fry
- Servicing your clients with the backing of the resources and expertise of a leading full-service law firm (including ISO 27001certified systems)
- The ability to collaborate with and leverage the expertise of all William Fry ’s lawyers and tax advisors
To ensure that every lawyer and tax advisor joining us is of the high quality and calibre expected of all William Fry lawyers and tax advisors, our standard recruitment processes apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to recruiting people from diverse backgrounds and building an inclusive culture which harnesses the unique perspectives and skills of our people to deliver award-winning innovative solutions to our clients.
If you would like to submit your CV, please do so via [email protected] and we will respond to you promptly. For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Breen ([email protected]) or Ivor Banim ([email protected]) or call us on (01) 639 5000.