The topics covered in this months edition are below. For further information on any of these items, please email or phone any member of our Funds Team.
- No-Deal Brexit Developments
- Formal clearance on delegation of portfolio management to UK managers
- Recognition of UK CCPs and the UK CSD
- Central Bank publishes guidance in relation to QIAIFs with UK AIFMs
- Central Bank – muted positive signal on “Location Requirement”
- Ireland produces draft no-deal Brexit legislation
- Political Agreement on Cross Border Funds Distribution Measures
- ESMA consults on liquidity stress test guidance for investment funds
- Public Consultation on Irish Limited Partnerships
- EMIR Refit – ESMA and Central Bank Approach
- Recent speech by Michael Hodson, Director of Asset Management and Investment Banking at the Central Bank of Ireland
Click here or on the image below for a our full update.