Each month our Asset Management & Investment Funds team write a ‘Legal & Regulatory Update’. Welcome to the July issue.
The topics covered in this months edition are below. For further information on any of these items, please email or phone any member of our Funds Team.
- AIFM fined €443,000 by the Central Bank as a result of regulatory breaches of Client Assets, AML/CFT and Fitness & Probity Rules
- Corporate Governance Code for Investment Firms – a year to go
- Council of the EU publishes compromise text on proposals to amend UCITS IV and AIFMD
- Fifth Anti-Money Laundering Directive Published
- CP86 – Central Bank Assessments
- Investment by UCITS in non-UCITS Funds
- Fitness and Probity Requirements for Fund Management Company Directors who act as a Designated Person post 30 June 2018
Click here or on the image below to read our full update.
Follow us @WilliamFryLaw