Each month our Asset Management & Investment Funds team write a ‘Legal & Regulatory Update’. Welcome to the our March edition.
The topics covered in this months edition are below. For further information on any of these items, please email or phone any member of our Funds Team.
- No-Deal Brexit Developments Continue
- Commission Proposal to enhance powers of ESAs may be delayed
- EMIR reporting – Central Bank sets out its expectations for investment funds
- Trustees Required to Establish Beneficial Ownership Register
- FATF – Public Consultation on the Draft Risk-Based Approach Guidance for Trust and Company Service Providers
Click here or on the image below for a our full update.
Follow us @WIlliamFryLaw