In this issue:
- Starbucks Grinds Out Victory To Keep On Rocking
- New Meaning of “External Company” under the Companies Act
- New Guidelines on Binding Corporate Rules Under the GDPR
- Is the Restriction on Athlete Advertising during Olympic Games an Abuse of a Dominant Position?
- Warranty Claim Fails following Improper Notification
- What’s New in Equality Law for 2018?
- ESMA Clarifies Application of the Benchmarks Regulation to Investment Funds
- Provider Beware! Bankruptcy Payment Order May Be Required to Pay a Bankrupt’s Pension to Official Assignee
- ECJ Rejects Attempt by Schrems to Bring Class Action in Austria