Welcome to the April edition of our Legal News. Many of the legal developments we report on this month reflect the economic difficulties experienced in Ireland and internationally and the steps being taken to deal with these issues and rebuild our economy.
To read this month’s articles, please click on the titles below:
- Government Establishes Banking Inquiry
- Green Light for NAMA from the European Commission
- Finance Bill 2010 – Enhancing Ireland’s Smart Economy
- Rent Reviews – Up or Down?
- National Pensions Framework – Significant Pension Changes Proposed
- CESR Recommends Introduction of Pan-European Short Selling Disclosure Regime
- Corporate Governance Statement: Commencement Date Clarified
- New EU Insurance Block Exemption