Welcome to the February edition of our Legal News.
This month we report on the recent publication by the Central Bank of Ireland of its Enforcement Strategy 2011-2012 and new regulations aimed at tackling tax avoidance schemes. We also report on the Finance Bill 2011 (expected to be enacted this week) and on recent legal developments which aim at reducing administrative burdens for companies.
To read this month’s articles, please click on the titles below:
- Finance Bill 2011 – Update
- Central Bank to Prioritise Enforcement Activity
- More Data Security Breaches: Revenue, GAA, and Fine Gael in the Spotlight
- Prevention of Corruption Legislation Enhanced
- Mandatory Disclosure to Revenue
- Email and Internet Policies – Is Your House in Order?
- New EU Guidance on Co-operation Between Competitors
- Cutting Red Tape: New Legislation to Reduce Administrative Burdens on Companies
- IN SHORT: Competition Authority Achieves Favourable Settlement in Long-Running Beef Cartel Case