Welcome to the February 2019 issue of Legal News which is a round-up of some of our articles in the last month.
For further information on any of the topics covered in this edition, please call or email any of the key contacts or your usual William Fry contact.
In this issue:
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2019 – Simplified Process for Filing Annual Returns
- Guarantees to be put to the test by Undue Influence
- Ireland Delays Introduction of New Pension Laws
- Google fined €50m for GDPR breach by French Regulator
- Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace (Part 6): AI and Employment Law – A Recap
- New Corporate Governance Code is Now Live
- Irish Government Proposals for Insurance Sector in No-Deal Brexit Scenario
- Government Publishes Scheme for “No-Deal” Brexit Bill
- William Fry Data Protection Day Update 2019
- Asset Management & Investment Funds Update Dec 18 – Jan 19
View the Legal News February 2019 Print Friendly document here