June 1, 2017
In this issue:
- EU’s Top Court Clarifies ‘Legitimate Interest Test’ for Data Processing
- Supreme Court not Seduced by Third Party Litigation Funding Arguments
- Another Hoop for Irish Companies Owning UK Property?
- No Frontiers: Data Access Requests Cross the Rubicon of Litigation
- New Prospectus Regulation: Companies to Get Easier Access to Capital Markets
- Likely to be Confused? Legal Costs in Trademark Case Far Out Measure Damages Award
- Landlord’s Action Results in Unintended Lease Surrender
- In Short: Are You Set Up for Mandatory E-filing in the CRO?
- In Short: Public Procurement: Implementation of Concessions Directive
- In Short: Changes to Company Accounting to be in Place in Coming Weeks