Welcome to the September 2018 issue of Legal News, a selection of William Fry articles and insights. Each month William Fry sends Legal News to our clients and contacts.
If you would like to receive Legal News, please register your details here.
This month’s edition of Legal News includes the following articles:
- Government Drive Towards Pensions Auto-enrolment by 2022 Moves up a Gear
- Clarity on EU Design Protection Exemption Following ECJ Decision
- Has the GDPR Opened the Door to Class Actions in Ireland?
- Media Gain Formal Access to Court Records
- New Coroners (Amendment) Bill 2018 Aims to Modernise the Law
- Don’t Press Too Hard: Use of Behavioural Biometrics Brings Privacy Issues Under GDPR
- Supreme Court Rules a ‘Right to Litigate’ Cannot be Assigned to a Third Party
- ESMA’s Peer Review on Efficient Portfolio Management for ETFs and other UCITS
- Tax Strategy Papers – A Glimpse of the Future for Irish Corporation Tax
- Asset Management & Investment Funds Update – August
- How Many Filters Does it Take to Get the London Look?
- Whodunnit? Central Bank of Ireland Proposes Greater Accountability of Senior Individuals in Banks, Insurance Firms and MiFID Investment Firms