David Maughan is internationally recognised as a leading finance lawyer in Dublin, continuously ranked in prominent journals as one of Ireland’s leading lawyers.
David advises on aviation, asset-finance and debt capital markets transactions.
Recent deals that David advised on include:
- Nordic Aviation Capital on its bankruptcy and unsecured bond restructuring
- KfW on its financing of locomotives for Rive Rail
- Smurfit Kappa on its corporate and green bond issuances
- Guotai Junan Securities on its repackaging programmes
- auxmoney on its warehousing and ABS of consumer loans
- LähiTapiola Rahoitus Oy on its auto loan securitisations
- Pollen Street Capital on its property-backed receivable lending note platforms
- British Airways’ EETC issuances
- Proventus Capital on a share receiver appointment to Montrose Global aircraft group
- Dublin Port infrastructure bonds