His practice is a mix of both contentious and non-contentious construction, projects and dispute resolution for State, international clients/intermediaries, developer, financial institutions, professional and contractor clients.
Jarleth advises on Irish and international construction and engineering bespoke and standard form agreements (e.g. RIAI, IEI, GCCC, JCT, NEC and FIDIC etc). He also advises on procurement and PPP/PFI. He also advises on alternative dispute resolution matters, including conciliation, mediation, adjudication, arbitration construction insolvency issues and rescue financing.
His experience includes advising:
- the Developer on the development financing and construction of the Bolands Quay office and residential development and its forward sole to Google Ireland Limited.
- daa on the procurement and development of the Dublin Airport Central office park and infrastructure at Dublin Airport, various complex projects across the DAA’s portfolio.
- Circle K on all aspects of the acquisition, financing, development and operation of several service centres throughout Ireland.
- Hammerson plc on the development of private rental sector residential apartments of Dundrum Town Centre.
- Digital Realty Trust on the development of their new data centre at Profile Park, Dublin and refurbishment of existing date centres across their portfolio.
- Irish Life on the development financing and contribution of two major office developments at George Quay and at 70 St Stephen’s Green Dublin.
Jarleth is also a chartered surveyor with significant experience acquired in asset property management having worked with top tier firms in the United Kingdom. His qualifications include: Fellow of RICS and SCSI, Fellow of CIArb and practising arbitrator: CEDR Panel member, Chartered member of CIOB, CEDR qualified mediator and Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland and England and Wales – including higher rights of audience.