Each month our Asset Management & Investment Funds team write a ‘Legal & Regulatory Update’. Welcome to the our April edition.
The topics covered in this months edition are below. For further information on any of these items, please email or phone any member of our Funds Team.
- No-Deal Brexit Developments
- ESMA clarifies restriction to trading on UK markets in no-deal Brexit scenario
- ESMA confirms UK derivatives markets ineligible to meet MiFIR derivative trading obligation
- ESMA issues update on the use of UK CRAs’ credit ratings for ‘regulatory purposes
- Timeframe fixed for SFT reporting
- Central Bank permits Irish funds invest through Bond Connect
- EMIR refit may be in force as early as end May 2019
- ESMA updates MiFID II / MiFIR Q&A document
- Anti-Money Laundering – New Regulations establish public register of benefical ownership for corporate entities
- ESMA prescribes new ‘passive’ and ‘active’ disclosures for UCITS KIIDs
Click here or on the image below for a our full update.