In this briefing, we consider the Central Bank’s ‘Dear CEO’ letter of 8 September 2020 and what the future may hold for insurance pricing practices, particularly in light of recent UK developments that indicate an outright ban on differential pricing practices may be imminent.
Click here or on the image below to read more on:
- What is ‘differential pricing’?
- What is the Central Bank doing and why?
- Phase 1 of the Review – Key Takeaways
- What should Firms be doing immediately?
- What is happening in the UK market?
- What’s next in terms of the Review?