This month we take a look at some of the foreign direct investment incentives in the Finance Bill and provide a reminder to all regulated financial service providers of key March deadlines under the Central Bank’s new fitness and probity regime. Other articles cover recent developments in both corporate and data protection regulation and our In Short section includes an extract from our recently published 2011 M&A Review.
To read the articles, please click on the titles below:
- The Finance Bill 2012: Attracting FDI and Project Champions?
- Competition Authority Decision on RTÉ Share Deal Scheme
- Fitness and Probity Regime – Important Deadlines Loom
- Proposals for New Data Protection Regime
- MiFID II Proposals
- Recent Changes in the Regulation of Corporate Activity
- The Meaning of Gross Negligence in a Commercial Contract
- In Short: