The Government Legislation Programme for the Autumn 2021 session has been published. The Cabinet has approved 46 new bills for priority publication.
Priority legislation includes:
- the Investment Screening Bill,
- the Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) (Amendment) Bill,
- the Central Bank (Individual Accountability Framework) Bill,
- the Judicial Appointments Commission Bill and
- the Planning and Development (Amendment) (LSRD) Bill.
19 bills are currently before the Oireachtas
Please click here or on the image below to download our briefing.