Mary advises on a broad range of banking and finance transactions with a particular focus on asset finance and structured finance. She also advises banks, funders, investors and corporates on all forms of investment and acquisition finance.
Notable recent transactions include advising:
- Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in connection with the financing of a portfolio of aircraft for an English based lessor through its Irish subsidiaries.
- The Korea Development Bank and a syndicate of banks based in Asia, in connection with the financing of a portfolio of aircraft for an Irish based lessor, backed by one of the largest independent Chinese aircraft lessors.
- Societe Generale and a syndicate of banks in connection with the financing and refinancing of a portfolio of helicopters for an Irish based Heli-leasing company
- BoComm in relation to the financing of a portfolio of aircraft by an Irish based lessor.
- DVB Bank Singapore in connection the financing arrangement relating to a number of sale and leaseback transactions for an Irish based, Chinese bank backed, lessor.
- Goldman Sachs as lead arranger and book runner on a $1bn securitisation of an asset portfolio by an Irish special purpose company.