William Fry Tax Advisors brings together tax lawyers, accountants and consultants in one highly innovative team. We work with domestic and international corporations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts and high net worth individuals.
We provide the following tax services:
- Using Ireland as part of a group business strategy
- Tax due diligence reports
- Mergers and acquisitions - tax structuring and negotiation
- Corporate reorganisations
- Revenue Audit health checks and advice on audits and settlements
- Transfer pricing reviews and mutual assistance procedures
- Structured finance including securitisations & financial engineering
- Indirect Taxation planning and compliance
- Private client including asset protection & personal tax planning
- Tax litigation including negotiation, arbitration & settlements
- Employee benefits and remuneration
- IP structuring
- Annual Corporate and Personal Tax Compliance
We work with colleagues in other practice areas and industry sectors, forming multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement creative tax solutions, with particular experience in financial services, retail, technology, communications, construction, leisure & entertainment, personal and trust services.
William Fry Tax Advisors, is, exclusively, Taxand Ireland. With more than 400 tax partners and over 2000 advisors in nearly 50 countries, Taxand is the world’s largest organisation of tax advisors to multinational businesses.