Welcome to the July ’22 edition of our Asset Management & Investment Funds Update.
In this month’s edition we look at:
- Dates & Deadlines: Q3 2022
Stay ahead of upcoming deadlines and key dates with our legal & regulatory tracker. Click here to download.
- Fund Managers’ Sustainability Risk Obligations
A final checklist for 1 August UCITS/AIFMD compliance deadline. Click here to download.
- New Rules to Facilitate Whistleblowers
Internal reporting channels among the upcoming obligations for fund managers. Click here to download.
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting for Managers not Funds
Corporate funds exempted from SFDR-equivalent regime for companies. Click here to download.
- Regulatory Guidance on QIAIF Pre-Submission Process
Only Irish property and crypto-asset funds in scope of clarified process. Click here to download.
- Ukraine: EU to add violation of sanctions to list of EU crimes
EU proposes harmonising penalties for breach of sanctions. Click here to download.
- Central Bank Taxonomy Disclosure Guidance
Regulatory expectation of 0% disclosure and no data-related disclaimers. Click here to download.
- Outsourcing Registers
Central Bank indicates imminent publication of regulatory templates. Click here to download.