Each month our Asset Management & Investment Funds team write a ‘Legal & Regulatory Update’. Welcome to the October issue.
The topics covered in this months edition are below. For further information on any of these items, please email or phone any member of our Funds Team.
- Central Bank Announces Self-Certification Regime for UCITS Financial Indices, Depositary Agreements and other changes
- Brexit – ESMA produces soothing sounds on Delegation of Asset Management to UK
- The Trouble With KIDs – ESAs Call for Measures to Avoid Confusing Duplication
- EU Council indicates no objection to Delegated Regulations on Depositaries’ Asset Segregation Obligations
- AIFMD – Clarification on Cross-border Notifications of Umbrella AIFs
- ESMA Publishes Work Programme for 2019
- Welcome Clarification on “Robust Written Plans” Requirements for Funds Using Benchmarks
- Central Bank’s Feedback Statement on the ETF Discussion Paper
Click here or on the image below for a our full update.