Welcome to the March 2019 issue of Legal News which is a round-up of some of our articles in the last month.
For further information on any of the topics covered in this edition, please call or email any of the key contacts or your usual William Fry contact.
In this issue:
- New Rules for Trustees to Establish Beneficial Ownership Register
- The Process of Migrating Securities to List in Ireland
- High Court Considers what an Interim Examiner may do before his Appointment is Confirmed
- Oppression Must be Conceded Before Court Will Sanction Independent Valuation of Shares
- Court of Appeal Cracks Galway Eggs Case
- ‘Officially Induced Error’: A Limitless Licence?
- Venture Capital Investment in Irish Tech Firms Fell by a Quarter to €739m in 2018
- Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) (Amendment) Act 2018 Widens the Scope of Ireland’s Credit Servicing Regime
- Considerations for the Administration of a Company in the Context of Brexit
- Asset Management & Investment Funds Update Feb 19
- Almighty Fada: DPC Investigating Whether Omission of ‘Síneadh Fada’ Breaches Data Protection Laws
- Brexit Omnibus Bill Published
View the Legal News Print Friendly document here
Follow us @WilliamFryLaw