In their Winter Briefing, our Pensions team provides an insight into some of the key legal developments we expect to see in the Irish pensions sector this year. We also analyse how certain amendments to anti-money laundering legislation which are currently before the Seanad may impact pension schemes, and provide an update on the recent changes in state pension age and the related implications for employers and trustees.
- Culture Change Coming? The Pensions Authority’s Expectations of Trustees
- Master Trusts – Higher Standards Expected
- Pension Simplification and Reform Proposed
- Auto-enrolment Update
- Sustainable Finance
- Brexit & GDPR
- The Pensions Exemption? AML Exemptions for Pensions Schemes Mooted in Dáil
- Beneficial Ownership
- Verification Requirement
- The Central Register
- What Next?
- State Pension Age Stays at 66 for Now
- Impact on Trustees and Employers
Please click here or on the image below to download the full brochure here.