As the end of 2020 approaches, the William Fry Employment & Benefits team is releasing a 3 part series of short videos. These will be released in December 2020 and January 2021 and will give viewers a quick guide to past and future developments in employment law.
In part 2, Jeff Greene, Partner, reflects on some important Irish employment law cases from 2020:
- Restrictive Covenants – Ryanair v Bellew
- Probation Dismissal – O’Donovan v Over-C Technology Limited & Other
- Gender Discrimination (Equal Pay) – A General Manager vs. A Sales Distribution Company
- Disability Discrimination (Reasonable Accommodation) – An Executive Assistant v A University
- Health & Safety Dismissal – A Forklift Driver v A Paint/Coatings Supplier
We have written more detailed articles on these topics throughout the year, and these can be found under the News and Insights tab on our website.