Fiachra advises clients across a variety of business and industry sectors on a broad range of corporate matters and specialises in public and private M&A, joint ventures, reorganisations, corporate migrations, equity investments and IPOs. Fiachra has particular experience in public takeovers having acted on some of the most high profile transactions in recent years. Fiachra also provides ongoing strategic and compliance advices on matters of Irish company law to companies and boards of directors.
Notable recent transactions include advising:
- Amgen Inc. on its proposed $28.3bn recommended takeover of Horizon Therapeutics plc
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition by its fund, Copenhagen Infrastructure IV K/S, of 50% of Statkraft A/S’ offshore wind portfolio in Ireland
- EirGrid plc, the national transmission system operator, in connection with the development and financing of the 700MW HVDC Celtic Interconnector between Ireland and France with a capital cost in excess of €1.6bn
- Yew Grove REIT on its €177.4m recommended takeover by Slate Office REIT
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice LLC on its €3.1bn recommended takeover of UDG Healthcare plc
- The ultimate shareholders of J&E Davy on the aggregate €605m sale of its wealth management and capital markets business to Bank of Ireland, its fund management business to IQ-EQ and its shareholding in Rize ETF to AssetCo
- Cpl Resources plc on its €317.8m recommended takeover by OUTSOURCING Inc.
- J&E Davy and Berenberg on the €94m cash box placing by Dalata Hotel Group plc
- Linde plc on the Irish aspects of its c. $70bn merger with Praxair, Inc. and the subsequent listings on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and New York stock exchange