Our Banking & Financial Services Department is acknowledged as a leader in the Irish market and provides legal and regulatory advice to domestic and international financial institutions, NAMA, corporates, issuers, treasury vehicles, arrangers, dealers, monolines, rating agencies and governmental bodies, in a broadly-based department, known for its detailed market knowledge. As well as having a very strong domestic practice, we act for a significant number of international financial services firms and work on many international high profile and intellectually demanding transactions.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Acquisition Finance
- Aviation & Asset Finance
- Asset Finance & Leasing
- Consumer Credit
- Commercial Property Finance
- Debt Capital Markets/Islamic Finance
- Electronic Banking/Outsourcing Services
- Financial Regulation/Regulatory Enforcement
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Loan & Credit Facilities including the provision of legal opinions
- Project Finance/PPP
- Structured Finance & Securitisation
- Treasury Operations
We are consistently ranked in the top tier of Irish advisers for Banking & Financial Services work by leading directories including Chambers Global and the Legal 500 EMEA.
Our Banking & Financial Service team is supported by our other Departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery of solutions-focussed advice.