Welcome to the February 2023 edition of our Asset Management & Investment Funds Update.
In this month’s edition we look at:
- Dates & Deadlines: Q1 ’23
Stay ahead of upcoming deadlines and key dates with our legal & regulatory tracker.
- ESMA Consults on Revised Scenarios for MMF Stress Tests
Synopsis of ESMA consultation paper with revised Guidelines on MMF stress tests.
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting Rules Enter into Force
Details on the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive which entered into force with an 18- month period for transposition by Member States.
- Commission Guidance on Regulatory Filings of PRIIPs KIDs
Analysis of Commission’s view that UCITS which produce PRIIPs KIDs continue to be subject to the UCITS KIID regulatory filing obligation.
- Central Bank’s Financial Regulation Priorities 2023
Analysis of the Central Bank’s regulatory priorities of relevance to funds and fund managers for 2023.
- BMR Updates: Non-EU Benchmarks & FCA MoU
- Commission intends to extend the transitional period under the Benchmarks Regulation during which BMR rules for non-EU/third country benchmarks are suspended.
Download our full Q1 update here, or click on the image.