The Irish property market continues to perform very strongly with continued investor demand for residential property and student accommodation.
In this briefing, we set out the answers to the questions most frequently asked by investors considering entering the Irish market as private residential landlords such as:
- Is the private rented sector regulated?
- Are there rules for setting and reviewing rent?
- Is it usual for tenants to pay a deposit?
- What is the usual length of the term?
- How can I terminate the tenancy?
- How do tenants terminate the tenancy?
- Are there rules about the condition of the property?
- Once the lease is granted what are my obligations?
- How are disputes resolved and how long does it take?
Click here or on the image below to read our full briefing.
Follow us @WilliamFryLaw