We are a people business. People are William Fry’s greatest asset and key to our continued success.
We strive to create and foster a positive, respectful and healthy work environment where everyone can meet their potential and have a sense of pride in their place of work. In support of this, we invest in policies and programmes that promote the recruitment, retention and development of our staff. Workplace programmes incorporate health & wellbeing, learning & development, as well as diversity & inclusion.
Health & Wellbeing
William Fry has a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing programme that is offered to all staff. It includes:
- Healthy eating options and nutrition advice in our canteen
- An on-site gym, open 24/7, with access to personal trainers and fitness classes
- A series of seminars, covering everything from mindfulness to health eating to budgeting and finance
- An Employee Assistance Programme, specifically design to support staff health and wellbeing
- A Family and Career Integration Programme
- … and much more!